Dec 1, 2011

Times Square, Approaching Blue Hour - New York, New York

Times Square, Approaching Blue Hour - New York, New York The world famous Times Square in New York City. If you look at the top of the center building, you can see the small glowing 2011 above the Dunkin Donuts cup. This is where the crystal ball drops on New Year's Eve. I almost perfectly timed my visit to this area during blue hour but I was a bit early. I had a lot to do in New York within a short period of time so I was not able to hang out here until the optimal blue color. This image was taken with my super wide-angle lens on a tripod. Subtle HDR processing to bring out the color and the excitement.

New York • Manhattan • Times Square • Blue Hour • Skyscrapers >> Show in Gallery